Monday 14 June 2021

Trip to Whangarei

  Title-Trip to Whangarei


When I woke up in the morning I jumped out of bed and jumped around the house because my mum got a call from my dad's family saying if we wanted to go to Whangarei. I couldn't believe it. I thought it was a dream for a seconded.my mum said we were going there for three days to watch my cousin's rugby game.they also said that we will be staying at a hotel in Whangarei.


After i went and packed my suitcase with clothes and my ps5 to play with my cousins at the hotel oh and i almost forgot to bring two controllers for 

Me and Marcus play Madden 21. After I packed my stuff I went to the car and loaded it in the trunk and waited for mum and dad to come.


Eventually mum and dad came out and began to put in there stuff in the car and then we started to drive to whangarei.it took us 2hr and 31min

It was so long that I got bored and slept in the car when we were driving.

During the drive that i slept with one eye open my dad said we are here guys i felt a strong relief after staying in the car for such a long time.


When I got out of the car I stretched my body and it felt nice like I was        sitting down on a chair drinking hot chocolate cozy fire pit

As I watch Tv and relax. When we got out I quickly unpack my stuff in the house to go look at the pool outside near the deck. After that I changed into my swimming togs and went outside to swim in the pool with my dad and my cousins who came shortly later and hopped in the pool with his flotess. After a while we played on the PS5 and went to sleep for my cousin's rugby game tmr. When we woke up I went down for breakfast and a shower and then went to my cousin's game. When we got there i got out and watched the game and my cousin got a try 

He was so happy after the game that he took us out to eat with his rugby team. I had so much fun with my family. I wish I could do it again   By William.


7 comments:

  1. Kia ora WIlliam my name is Alexander and I am a year 6 student from Paihia School. I really like your post about your trip. It had lots of descriptive words and good punctuation. I also enjoyed reading it; it was very long but I didn’t mind. It was a really good recount about what you did.
    What was your favourite part about your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi William my name is Tait from Ahipara School. I really like your post about your trip. It had lots of descriptive words and I really enjoyed reading your story. Maybe next time you could add a photo or a drawing to your presentation. Blog ya latter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Willam i hope you had a great time there It sounds like you had fun good job .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning William, I'm Samantha from Ahipara School. I really liked your post about your trip to Whangarei. Maybe next time you could add photos if possible and turn it into a slide deck. What was your favourite part? Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora William, I'm Nike from Ahipara School. I really liked your post about your trip to Whangarei. Maybe next time you could add photos if possible. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello My name is Tait from Ahipara School. I liked it how to told us where you went. Blog ya boi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi William

    Sounds like you had a great time in Whangarei with your cousins, & meeting up with your cousins team mates. Hope your cousins team did well on the day. Keep up the good work.

    Miss Atuahiva

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.